Friday, June 22, 2012

Just Romping around in a cool summer style

This weeks look....

I loved the way this fit..... I honestly have a hard time with a lot of Mesh things but this little blue romper.... held up while I stomped around all over the place... It makes me feel as if I can get used to this meshiness

G-Field June Group Gift [Mesh] Halter Bow Romper -blue- and another color of there fabulous ruffles socks that I find so feminine looking... I had to get the whole fat pack of colors it was to hard to pick just one..


  The blue romper I am wearing is the free June gift but there are six more colors and even a hud that you can get extra to change the color of the bow.. I do not have the hud so I cant tell you  how awesome it is.. :-) but it does make me curious...





The Hair is Tameless New release VIX


Great fitting nails..


The fingernails are from  :ONYX WEAR: "LUCiDO" Nails  They are Mesh also and fit so perfectly.... and flat up against the nailbed... gloves made it easy to blend in the color of my flesh...

The Skin I am in is League Isla Pale DeepSmoke I have always loved League skins but I do not often have the opportunity to blog them this is the fairest of the tones and the smokey eyes are perfect to help blend lashes and primmed lashes... with an amazing look...

Eluzion is a new store for me.. and overall I loved the price of there big earrings.. so Many were free 1l or cheep.. She is having a big sale 70% off until JUNE 24 so you have a few days .. its worth it to check her out... at the moment she has a free limited sky blue pair of these LIZZA earrings for 0L and many offers for super cheep prices.. go grab all of her little bargains.. and  you will have earrings to go with almost anything.


Last but never least.... my GOS Wellington boots..