Monday, September 10, 2012

Oh Deer.. Me..what have I gotten into?


It was late






and I was looking for trouble.......






Sporting my longest nails




And smoking some primo Tabaco







Some Triumph Sky High  F* Me Pumps.....






And my clothing half off...  so I slapped on a cute lil pasty for coverage.... 
or at least it was dangerous enough  that the blades would keep anyone from getting touchy feely...

Well nothing Human would attempt.....




Oh..... I found trouble.....




somebody come rescue me...... * Wink *



You can find your own excitement this evening in the following shops...


SHORTS ----  * .:: deeR ::. * MESH lower shorts *Hud Controled*
NAILS ------   * .:: deeR ::. * hand set #1 *Hud Controled*
SHOES -----   N-core TRIUMPH "Fatpack"
HAIR -------   TRUTH - Briony - platinum
SKIN --------   Izzie's - Estella Asylum Skin - mainstore - 350L
BIKINI ------  :OW: "Hot Tamale" Mesh Bikini Set
TATTOO ----   Letis Tattoo's and Piercings
NIPPLE TAT-  JanNe D2 FASHION  small medium and large nipple tattoos



 the nail colors and so many options  its amazing




three different packs of colors to choose from..