Sunday, September 16, 2012

Wiggly playful Bow in my Hair... for my MUGSHOT





If your wondering why this pic is so stiff and I look odd is it is my Carny Mugshot...More to come later a big grand opening is in store for one of our favorite Older Shops...Stay Tuned...
Skin I am in .....Izzie's - Faith Skin - porcelain

TRUTH - Skai - espresso - September 14 release



Loving one of the newest Truth Hair Releases
This oversized playful bow has lil bits of flex Hair that wiggles and bounces when I move...
Subtle and pretty but it reminds me of just after a fresh wash and condition when your hair is healthy and feels great.... Love love love this cuteness....





More Info below on these mesh mini dresses.. The biggest upside to these lil minis are if you buy the full set you have thirty different textures to choose from without the massive clutter in your inventory and if your a dirty girl and forget to change your clothes you can quickly tap the  HUD and change your dress.. No one will be the wiser..  a great dress for Lazy Gurls...Or inventory SL Hoarders... it helps organize things a bit..





* .:: deeR ::. *  open ankle boots platform





* .:: deeR ::. *  Mesh Tube Dress

- The HUD and dress are operated by only ONE script,

- RUNS on NO SCRIPT lands;

- Sizes: XS / S / M / L / XL

- 6 styles: 5 DRESS COLORS/SILKS each ( 300 L$ each )

- Multi-Version (PACK) 30 DRESS COLORS/SILKS ( 950 L$ )



Tats I am wearing from :Wicked Tattoos: - Cupcake

Just need to mention I tried to get a hold of the maker of the tats... to get more to show you but there was no response.. they are not overly pricey and I loved how they have so many options to wear full body sleeves legs separate and together and on every layer imaginable plus tattoo layers... go check them out for yourself  the quality was good on these ones and they blended wihout the sharp lines..  they blended well.. if you see them tell them Whisper sent ya.. and cross your fingers that they may allow me to do the occasional blog of there yummy tats..