Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I am such a PUNKin head!

Izzie'Skin and leggings Pumpkin mask tattoo is not Izzie


I saw a gecko I am not kidding he was this big!!!!



The biggest scariest Monster of a gecko..   He jumped at me and I ducked.. I don't know how I survived the gecko attack!!!!


Shivers... His eyes they were burning into me.. It was terrifying.... I am still shook up.. I think I have PTSD now....

ZENTRO Studios - Japanese tattoo unisex *GFW* 

 No worries I am already over it..

Next Picture....

How do you like Holli Pockets Pumpkin Bitties



TRUTH  Rashida w/Roots - pumpkin



 Hollipocket Makes Clothing appliers for you sassy ladies with tig ol bitties... This is such a cute lil whimsical top... with pumpkin stem nipples....  such a treat !!


Check out my fun new hat...









Entropy design's Punkin Head Cap......
TRUTH  Cheyenne w/Roots - carrot
TRUTH  Dawson w/Roots - pumpkin
TRUTH  Rashida w/Roots - pumpkin
ZENTRO Studios - Japanese tattoo unisex *GFW*
ZENTRO Studios - Japanese tattoo unisex *GFW*
Izzie's - Tights orange
Izzie's - Coffee Bean Earrings
Izzie's - Fuyu Skin pale
*{ SeVered GarDeN }* Nana Pumps! + Halloween Gift





Izzie's - Tights




*{ SeVered GarDeN }* Nana Pumps! + Halloween Gift