Friday, March 8, 2013

* .:: deeR ::. * oh * .:: deeR ::. * Taking care of business

* .:: deeR ::. * oh * .:: deeR ::. *

I am currently rearranging my whole SLife.. I got rid of my shop and am looking to move as soon as I can.. It all started when I had my friend Holli of Holli Pockets popped over and she saw my neighbors..  they had a mess of a house next to my shop and prims jamming through my walls and an OCEAN waves pushing across my whole bit of property of mainland.. And she was sufficiently grossed out by my bad neighbors and didnt hesitate to let me know my place was a laggy dump.. Not my shop but my sim neighborhood... SO for the next week I was ripping up prims and spending time in my nieces bachelor pad  shown here.. and just deciding on what to do next...


snazzy camo *HolliPocket* Love Hurts Sockies the camo *HolliPocket* Basic Memories -black/grey and the awesome tat are all by Holli Pocket.
The tattoo and the top have Tango appliers for you bigger ladies but can be worn without mesh boobs too... I loved this top becuase I am not an expert art adjusting my boobs yet and it was a no brainer..
the tattoos that Holli makes have mesh boob appliers she has a lot of different styles from camo styes to animal prints..  I have known Holli forever and I am in love with her newest releases.. I think a little of the bad girl is coming out of her since she is free and single.. And She is making the best of her knew look.. Super sexy and  just a whole lot of naughty lil girl... Check the link to Holli pockets blog  you will find lots of fun stuff.



I will be back in business soon

The Hair I wear is....TRUTH Kenzie - smoke February 9th release
The Skin I am in...**SHINE** Sugar skin/Pale 


The GizzA - Epaulette Set  in black are from the gacha machine for 100L a try.. and well worht it I love them although I do wish they were in silver.. I am not so fond a of anything gold.. but these are bad-ass enough that I worked it anyway..






* .:: deeR ::. *

* .:: deeR ::. * MESH mnemosyne boots

- ONLY ONE SCRIPT for HUD and shoes. ( NO LAG ) 
- AUTO detect and OPTIMIZE itself for object type, prim count and face/material count
 ( MAX SPEED )
- REMOTE ACCESS for move & rotate sandals ATTACHED their avatar;
- HUD RUNS on NO SCRIPT lands;

 very easy sexy boots that have so many options with the hud....

Also worn in this blog

* .:: deeR ::. * MESH ruby skirt




As you can imagine lots fabric textures to choose from




The cap  am wearing is texture change and I foudn it on the Marketplace..TonkTastic - 101st Peaked Cap

TonkTastic - 101st Peaked Cap