Friday, March 1, 2013

OMG..... Puppy Love... at my age? Yup!!!





Puppy love this week I am getting all my family to buy one!
Tell them Whisper sent ya!


 +Half-Deer+ Keyhole Tattoo worn with  (r)M - (red)Mint~ Posture Collar ~ No.03

**SHINE** Oggy Smokey/UltraPale *New*
worn with eye makeup from Corvus
Corvus : Evil Eye Makeup



[Manticore] Puppy v3  and my hair is eXxEsS : WENDA -  blue-black *new*
I was out at a club... and saw this adorable puppy dogeee.. The chic was dancing and this little jack Russel was just wagging happily as she danced around him.. then I realized  he was an attachment so you can take him to no rez zones .... My heart went Aweeeeeee so many times it was annoying me..

He may not seem like much in these pics, it was difficult to capture his beauty.. but  he is mesh and fully animated.. wiggling and waggling his way into your heart. Panting and just cuteness that is a must see .


Now seriously if you have forgotten your love on Valentines day.. and you wanna make up for being a douche... or your looking for a rez gift.. or an I lovers you so much gifty.. or if you broke up with your SL partner and need a Dog or bitch replacement to fill in that empty  spot..or if you just love yourself and are feeling lonely.



You really have to find a reason to get this adorable pup.. he is the cutest Beast ever.. and you do wqnt him I an tell..Good news is  He isn't 2k!  he is cheep cheep 600L  You can attempt to get him in a gatcha for 300L if you dont mind random.. you may get an awesome frog or a kitty or a baby chic...  You do not have to feed him...  Just snuggles and hugs and  take him shopping with you or out to the club.. He will follow you anywhere.







The belt also comes with lots of texture options... You can always go the the Deer webpage for more looks at options and the page is just so cool ...
I have not found a shop exactly for these awesome shoes just a platform with two styles.. Culprit heels come with a hud of 10 textures and colors.. maybe 12 but I am too lazy to look again.


All I can say is I love him and  he is a great dance partner... even though he just watches and doesn't dance he sort of just wags his tail and wiggles..  he is a must see to believe how friggin cute he is..


Corvus : Evil Eye Makeup and my Hair is...Tameless Eva - Fades *new release* 2/21/13

[Manticore] Puppy v3
Corvus : Smile! Shirt *new*
Corvus : Evil Eye Makeup
 Tameless Eva - Fades *new release* 2/21/13
* .:: deeR ::. * MESH flair pants *new release*
**SHINE** Oggy Smokey/UltraPale *New*
 (r)M - (red)Mint~ Posture Collar ~ No.03
~S.N.G~ Checkered Yellow finger nails * older item*
 +Half-Deer+ Keyhole Tattoo
 [MANDALA]Onigiri earrings/Charcoal
 [Cliche] Culprit Shoes *New Release* Fatpack 599L