Monday, August 19, 2013

Donut you Hunt me Baby...




OK so I have been absolutely distracted by the real world but the thing is even though I have been chaotic I have been making things! I was a few hours late putting out my Summer Hangover Hunt item and never got a pic for it out for the blog..... But its super duper cutesy and you can see it here on my Blog Post. Get it now while its a hunt item it is a new item available in my shop for 125L But for now its 10L hunt gifty



 Squishy PolkaDots - Donut you want me (gag) GFW Jersey Shore Store
(*get it for 10L for the SUMMER HANGOVER HUNT* regular price is 125L after hunt)


super cute you gotta haz it!



For over a week I have been wearing these amazing shorts from DEER...and its time to blog them before I get molested because they are unzipped and being very peepshow sexy


Two Different huds can be purchased click pictures for closer view of texture huds

Pack 2
Pack 1


Holli Pockets adorable mesh top with texture change hud for wings*

Izzies cute little kitty socks are compatible with SLINK feet and wearable without. This version is a gift for august  but she has release a whole lot of  colors for our enjoyment.. So many compliments on my kitty stockings already!

GFW Item 60L for a short time grab it while its cheep


* .:: deeR ::. * MESH unbuttoned shorts
*HolliPocket* Flutter Me Top-M-Peach
 Squishy PolkaDots - Be My CuppyCake *Bracelet GFW Jersey Shore Store
 Squishy PolkaDots - Donut you want me (gag) GFW Jersey Shore Store
(*get it for 10L for the SUMMER HANGOVER HUNT* regular price is 125L after hunt)
Izzie's - Cat Tights black* August Group Gift*
Izzie's - Hole Bangle *color change* TDR Fussion
Izzie's  - Kaelyn 20's Skin (nude lips) fair  located @ COLLABO88
KOSH- EXILE EYESHADOW -bimbo-
[White~Widow] LadyKillers *tattoo*
[whatever] Stella - GROUPGIFT *shoes*
TRUTH HAIR Misty - Colours02Fade