Sunday, August 25, 2013

Time Flys when you do the Rumba



RO - Sandstorm Goggles - WhiteWash
 Ruh Ro. More fab items coming from Remarkable Oblivion these Goggles are sexy

Sandstorm Goggles @ Fameshed


 I have known Holli for the longest and I think this is one of my fave items she has made I love Rumba shorts.. Her beautiful Booty Fun Hawt Shorts in Graphiti white.. I must say I am a BIG FAN of these Hawt lil shorties....



Fun Hawt Shorts @ HolliPockets



  I am also featuring one of my own new creations that if I may say so myself I absolutely love the crazy concept of how time flys.. Delicate insect wings balancing time as it melts.... So I share the soon to be release Squishy PolkaDots - How Time Flys.




HowTime Flys - Bracelet @ Squishy PolkaDots



 The Fantastic Hair used in this blog is a fab creation called Boys Will Be Boys by VANITY HAIR



More Cat Tights  for TDR The Dressing Room By Izzie last week I blogged the August gift but now there are a lot of sassy colors
and you can wear them with SLINK feet and Shoes for SLINK feet. The Shoes worn in this blog are SLINKS Fabric Platforms in Black.... Gorgeous fit!










Squishy PolkaDots - How Time Flys  *bracelet*
Slink Mesh Feet
Slink Fabric Platforms Black
Izzie's - Kaelyn Skin pale
Izzie's - Lipstick red
Izzie's - Cat Tights (TDR)
Izzie's - Treasure Jewelry (TDR Fusion)
Izzie's - Claw Nails Gatcha *older item
RO - Sandstorm Goggles - WhiteWash @ Fameshed
*HolliPocket* Bootie Fun Hawt Shorts-Graffiti-White
Vanity Hair: Boys will be Boys-Silver
White~Widow Tattoo - Birdy- very Tango Implant Friendly
(red)Mint ~ (Dwindle)Top~No.09