Monday, August 5, 2013

Ouch.....




Inspired by Holli Pockets Naughty little Rachet dress I made some piercings and you can enjoy them too.. I didn't want to wear the pasties.. as cute as they are I wanted something more adult to prance around in..




The great thing about the pasties are they are made for my Lola Tangos... and fit perfectly although I realize we all resize our tangos to different sizes  its basically the same and I accommodated that by making them Mod ... this also means you can tint them any color you want.....




The SAXA Boots I am wearing are fab they come in two varieties.. Dull and Vibrants versions.. legging and the shoe are separate pieces  so you can wear the leggings with other shoes but I found the ones that come with.. perfect... Severed Garden... and so super cheep for these only 299L per set
 I had to have them both....



The Horn Headband is the group gift from Remarkable Oblivian one of my favorite shops these days.



RO - Diable Band  worn with Exile Hair::Celebrity Skin - Blacks


Squishy PolkaDots - Don't Touch me - Ouch Nip Piercing SquishyPolkaDots *main store*
Exile::Celebrity Skin Blacks
RO - Diable Band (New Group Gift)
RO - Dark Hearted Necklace (older item)
RO - Sanctus Earrings - Steel (older item)
Izzie's - Hole Bangle (TDR The dressing Room)  lots a of textures!
White~Widow - tattoo - LadyKillers - Lola Tango Friendly Tattoo
*HolliPocket* She Ratchet Dress - Basic Black
Severed Garden  SaXa Heels - Dull