Monday, October 21, 2013

Pretty Lil Lovekin...Pink Pumpkin

 I know I got this last year but I love my lovekin..  New Trails has some of the most delish and sparkly awesome Halloween decorations and I got mine last year and they are sitll so this year fresh and  awesome... Pink... thinking Pinkin....

Tameless Danika - Fantasy (Lolas) hair...

I only wore my little animated lovekin but I adore it.. I wear it on my head and its a shoulder pet.. still available I might say  and a larger decoration version is available too..Girly Girls like Halloween too! And this is one for  us girlys!!


*New Trails Gift - "the lill lovekin" *the animated shoulder pet on my head*
My last blog I shared with you the much sought after ghost set by aisling and this time I went pretty and pastel in her
.aisling. Lamb RARE wing and horn set... still available for the next week at the gacha fair. I know we have so many things going on but if you haven't gotten your horns  of cuteness  better check it out and its not exactly super crowded since all the buzz has died down while people are distracted with all the Halloween.. and these well made amazing horns and wings are great for any season... Stuff we can use everyday.. And Lamb soft pastel horns with butterflys and pretty colors.. a must have for any sweet little demoness out there.. or just when your feeling cute and feisty!


.aisling. Lamb wings RARE at the OMG Gacha Fair located in Jersey Shore

Now next on my list.. is the Pumpkins I was sweet as candy for Halloween and then I got this notice from Exposeur that they made sparkling pumpkins! with poses... I didnt use the poses because I was to lazy to adjust but at 5L a pop  I went  pumpkin cra-cra- and bought a bushel of pumpkins in assorted hues.. some sparkling and some not so sparkly.. I got all  but the rare sparkling white pumpkin..   the pink one was my goal.. I love it.. you can use them for decoration and you can resize.. stack them or use them for poses... I had so many I didn't know what to do...

 DOMINA'S DUO BOOTS AND ELEGANCE SHOP - latex elegance gloves
Exposeur Pastel pumpkin gacha
The Skin I am in.....
Izzie's - - Katya Skin porcelain - Remember Izzie has all the appliers for mesh body enhancements you can ever need. Phat Azz Slink feet and hands.. Lolas... etc... One stop shopping. :-)
Below is her gifty for October.. so don't  forget and don't miss out  they come with Phat Azz Appliers.... You only have one week left of October....

::Envious:: Dirty Girl Pumps found on Marketplace
Izzie made the socks they  come with Phat Azz Appliers also....
Izzie's - VIP Group Gift October 2013 (Thigh High Tube Socks)


KOSH -  Brittle Necklace


I love love love my new gloves.. they come in  many sizes so you can get the perfect fit, Mesh beauties that rock... I even wore my rare princess gacha ring with no problems..

older item.. still available Princess Mushie Ring from Squishy PolkaDots OMG gacha





this latex come with a hud and can be made literally any color and has a few regular set colors to start you off..  you can adjsut the shine and fullbright I got them off marketplace but there is an inworld shop... I have a feeling these are going to come in real handy......  especially when I am not in the mood to wear fingernails... Its a simple fetish shop in a good neighborhood.. and they sell a few other latex items...  I am glad I found them. I lov love love the glove..... 350L but with a hud with hundreds of possibility's to match any color you can ever want.



KOSH -  Brittle Necklace
*New Trails* - "the lill lovekin" *older item but still awesome*
Tameless Danika - Fantasy (Lolas)
.aisling. Lamb RARE Wing and Horns come seperate at*OMG gacha*
Exposeur - Pumpkin - *5L gacha poses assortment available in mainstore*
 DOMINA'S DUO BOOTS AND ELEGANCE SHOP - latex gloves
.{yumyums}. Wired Web {Fog} -  Horrorfest Gatcha Item
{Sugar Heart} Mesh Dimple Piercings Blue Glitter - Marketplace
::Envious:: Dirty Girl Pumps
Izzie's - VIP Group Gift October 2013 (Thigh High Tube Socks)
Izzie's - - Katya Skin porcelain - Remember Izzie has all the appliers for mesh body enhancements you can ever need. Phat Azz Slink feet and hands.. Lolas... etc... One stop shopping. :-)